Title: Lead QA Engineer
We are looking for a reliable and experienced hands-on QA professional to lead the testing effort of our AI-assisted information security and storage management technology and services delivered as a SaaS solution hosted on AWS.
You will lead the effort to ensure all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches customers. You will be responsible for test strategies, development and execution of tests. We are not only creating the product but defining culture and processes along the way. The Lead QA Engineer will play a key role in helping us grow.
If you have a passion for innovative technology and want to be part of an industry disruptor start-up, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Wayne PA.
- Collaborate with product management to review system specifications and provide critical feedback
- Develop and maintain test strategy for the company using best practices and industry standards
- Create detailed test plans for Windows and MacOS client applications and web-based management portal
- Define and review test acceptance criteria
- Define, execute and maintain manual test cases and automation test cases in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Maintain test automation framework and related documentation
- Work with development team to define and execute performance, scale and security testing
- Maintain integration and reporting dashboard of development & test progress
- Manage test lab environment (VMware & AWS)
- Experience with Windows, MacOS native applications and cloud-based web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Great attention to detail with a result driven test approach
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test strategies and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working with test and development tools like Bitbucket/Git, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible and TestRail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years proven work experience in software & systems level quality assurance
- Experience with low-level filesystem operations on Windows, MacOS and Linux is a plus
- Mobile platform testing experience on Android and iOS is a plus
- Experience with AWS using container orchestration technologies is a big plus
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject