Title: Software Developer
Myota is the next-generation, end-to-end storage security platform, providing exponential information protection for unstructured files while delivering significant storage efficiency and operational agility to the enterprise.
Myota is looking for a software developer to work on our Mac and/or Windows applications who has experience with file systems. The ideal candidate will be a core member of the development team and will work closely with product management to deliver our solution to market.
If you have a passion for innovative technology and want to be part of a cybersecurity start-up, Myota would love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Wayne PA.
- Develop user-level file system software on Windows and MacOS platforms
- Collaborate with product management and development team
- Create documentation for reference
- Perform performance profiling/analysis
- Demonstrated competency in writing clear, concise code using Go (3+ years’ experience)
- Experience with transaction and concurrency control
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Working knowledge software/systems security hardening techniques
- Ability to learn latest libraries and languages
- Strong communication and collaboration skill
- Experience with kernel-level or user-level file system libraries (e.g. FUSE or Dokan)
- Familiar with system-level data caching and paging
- Understanding of software-defined storage
- Experience with WebDAV server development
- Experience working on commercial cybersecurity solutions (big plus)
- Experience with SaaS solutions deployed on cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject