Title: QA Manager
Myota is looking for a reliable and experienced hands-on QA professional to lead the testing effort of our AI-assisted information security and storage management technology and services delivered as a SaaS solution hosted on AWS.
The QA Manager will lead the effort to ensure all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches customers. The QA Manager will be responsible for test strategies, development and execution of tests. The QA Manager will play a key role in helping us grow.
If you have a passion for innovative technology and want to be part of a cybersecurity start-up, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Wayne PA.
- Collaborate with product management to review system specifications and provide critical feedback
- Develop and maintain test strategy for the company using best practices and industry standards
- Create detailed test plans for Windows and MacOS client applications and web-based management portal
- Define and review test acceptance criteria
- Work with DevOps to define and maintain test automation framework and related documentation
- Define, execute and maintain manual and automation test cases in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Work with development team to define and execute security, performance and scale testing
- Maintain integration and reporting dashboard of development & test progress
- Manage test lab environment (VMware & AWS)
- Experience with Windows, MacOS native applications and cloud-based web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working on commercial security solutions
- Great attention to detail with a result driven test approach
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test strategies and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and test automation
- Experience working with test and development tools like Bitbucket/Git, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible and TestRail
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- 5+ years proven management experience
- Proven experience leading teams in software & systems level quality assurance
- Experience with low-level filesystem operations on Windows, MacOS and Linux is a plus
- Mobile platform testing experience on Android and iOS is a plus
- Experience with AWS using container orchestration technologies is a big plus
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject