Title: Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a reliable and experienced full stack developer to implement a cloud-based customer facing user and administrative portal for our solution. The portal will provide tools for customer administrators to manage users, devices and configuration. The portal will feature dashboards showing statistical information using charts and plots.
We are not only creating the product but defining culture and processes along the way. We are looking for candidates with attitude, aptitude and agility that thrive in fast-paced collaborative environments. The ideal candidate will be a core member of the development team and will work closely with product management to deliver our solution to market.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Wayne PA.
- Work closely with our UX/UI designer to implement the management portal
- Develop web front end using Ajax calls to API server
- Create documentation for reference
- Experience with chart libraries such as D3.js and Chart.js
- Experience with RESTful APIs,
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, AWS Aurora, etc.
- Experience with development tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial web-based application software development experience
- Experience developing solutions deployed on cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Full Stack development experience is a big plus
- Ability to learn latest libraries and languages
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject