Title: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a reliable and experienced DevOps Engineer for our AI-assisted information security and storage management technology and services platform. If you are a seasoned engineer looking to work in a tech start-up focusing on delivering next-gen security solutions, keep reading!
Candidates for this role will be passionate about designing and building cloud environments that perform well and scale. You will work closely with Engineering and Operations to define, deploy and manage our cloud platform on AWS. If you thrive on keeping up to date with the latest technologies, enjoy problem solving, and would like to employ computer science skills in the area of data security and artificial intelligence, we’ll love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Wayne PA.
- Implement, maintain, streamline and standardize a CI/CD pipeline on AWS involving tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, Crucible, Jenkins / Bamboo, Selenium, and Docker
- Configure CI for end-to-end automation for all build, unit, integration tests and deployments;
- Create and update build definitions, templates, deployment plans for new releases
- Deploy the build artifacts into environments like TEST, RC, STAGE, PROTO, QA, UAT and Production
- Troubleshoot and resolve build & deployment failures
- Analyze new and existing products for performance and efficiency improvements, both as part of a structured release process and as an ongoing process
- Configure and maintain infrastructure and configuration management platforms
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA and Business Team to improve the team’s CI and CD services
- 4+ years proven work experience in CI/CD or DevOps environments on AWS
- Understanding of best practices for source control, build engineering, CI/CD
- Experience with software delivery automation – CI/CD paradigms
- Proven experience with build automation and CI/CD pipeline tools (e.g., Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience managing highly available and high traffic websites and Infrastructures using cloud services
- Proficiency in the setup, configuration, maintenance, and upgrading server operating system families (Linux and Windows)
- Proficiency with version control tools (svn, git, etc)
- Great attention to detail, outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related subject
- Implementation and support of monitoring and logging systems (e.g., Prometheus, Splunk, CloudWatch, ELK)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS) and databases (MySQL, AWS Aurora, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to implement cloud hosted platform security best practices